Wednesday 9 March 2011

Sports day!

Today was sports day;) didn't ran.. Heard a total of 40 songs and each is around 4mins;) went to eat alot of snacks, then ask kai lin they all to follow me take horrible tasting FREE Milo:D I'm so cheap.. Then went to buy a octopus sugar candy for kai lin, then after everything over, at the gate gave kai lin the candy, them we(kai lin,Emily,Melissa,etc,) set off to tampines mall, went to pasta maina, eat alot!:) then Emily take her pasta and kai lin's them plop in on to my plate and covered it in cheese.. No choice but to eat it.. How I suffered:D hahah ok after that went to shops and check out what to but for kok , Agustine,Charlie and _____ saw me then ask which one of them is mine-.- haha them saw beancurd(ren hui) in a pink shop of girly stuff!O.o the shop sucked cos it was playing SHINEE songs all the way-.- bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment