Saturday 19 March 2011

Johor Bahru Trip

Hey hey, haven't been blogging for awhile this would be probaly be the 2nd last post for some time.. Ok, on Wednesday I went for band, it's was very special because that day all the bands come together can play their songs, in the morning need to bring up instruments to the hall, *sweat* haha them my mom cameO.o ask me to leave to go to Johor Bahru, haha yay! A little sad for kai lin,shu fang they all because suddenly bail and didn't say Bye. Ok the trip to jb was normal around 45mins, then went to eat some
Jap restraunt at Jusco Shopping mall. I ate a soft shell crab ramen:D hahah ok then went to buy shoes and a pair of jeans;) then shop shop till at night, them me and bro go supermarket buy loads of junk food:D hahaha sure gonna die of diabetes:$ them went to a roadside shop/restraunt, eat untill damn shiok, ate loads of crayfish and sotong:) then went home sleep :) byes

No comments:

Post a Comment