Friday 9 December 2011

Hello :)

So long havent blog already :/ this blog shall be about my Birthday in Malaysia ^^ me and my family and my grandma drove to port Dickson :) but before we drive there, we stopped at Melaka for lunch:D we ate chicken rice balls ! After that we went shopping, I bought a crossbow for fun ;P after walk walk, we drove up to port Dickson :) then we drove to our *hotel* which is very awesome ! It's a bandwagon :D hahahaha ! Then we went to eat dinner and celebrate my birthday day:) dinner was super nice and damn cheap :D we had, crab, fish, lala, mantis shrimp, soup :P after that we went to the carnival ^^ Very fun ! The spinning thing scary :) after that drove back to our hotel and slept:) next day we ate breakfast there and after that we went to go kart ^^ hahahah damn damn fun! I crash everywhere send those tires on the side flying but I also drift alot :) -best driver in family- :P after that, we went to the ostrich farm , there also have alot of monkey, goat, all types of birds: turkey, chicken, duck, etc. after that went to eat some ostrich satay :P then went ostrich riding ! :D scared the shit out of me, riding something huge i just ate :p hahaha then went eat lunch and vs dad , sis, and younger sis! I shot my dad 2 times :P one at the chin, the other at his armpit there but i also kena shot at my wrist when I capture the flag :/ picture evidence :) then from there we go swim then checkout hotel, go back Melaka and shop shop again and eat lunch :D eat durian chendol and their famous curry mee :p then bought a 1 meter sword for fun then start going back home le, stop by petrol and bought alot of gum :D hahaha , then go back home sleep like pig.

Hope you enjoyed this post :)

Want see the ostrich riding vid? :D next time show your in real life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment